Friday 3 January 2014

Favourite EDM Tracks December 2013

Hey guys!

I figured I may as well knock out a music post while I'm on a roll, so here goes. The 13th of December was the date that Jakarta hosted DJAKARTA WAREHOUSE PROJECT (DWP2013), an annual rave concert that this year, featured (if I'm not wrong) over 40 artists both local and international. Notable names included Martin Solveig, David Guetta, Showtek, W&W,  and Zedd. I crawled home at 8 in the morning, completely exhausted, but it was 100% worth it! 

Here are a couple of photos from the event.



So DWP2013 was a great night, my first actual rave. Great experience. One artist I would have seriously loved to see, though, is Blasterjaxx. Hopefully!

Anyway, these are the EDM tracks that are currently being replayed over and over for me. Enjoy!




And lastly,




There's a good mix of DnB, club and dubstep there. I could include so many more, honestly, but these are probably my top picks. These songs weren't released in December, but they're the ones I listened to most often. 

Indie instalment of fav tracks coming soon!

anything to say? leave a comment. 



No comments:

Post a Comment